This is the free version of Trends PRO #0033 — No-Code
Recreating wheels (and apps) wastes time, money and energy.
- Dev Shopper
- Rebel Book Club
- My No-Code Journal
- Ben Tossell
- Tara Reed
- Sam Lloyd
- Dan Parry
- Sisa Lleses
- Karthik Puvvada (KP)
- Rita Roloff
- Lacey Kesler
- Mark Magnuson
- Mariam Hakobyan
- Using no-code will be a competitive advantage. Saving time, money and energy. Allowing you to build (and change) faster and cheaper than competitors.
- No-code leads to bundling and unbundling. Sharetribe, Anchor, Podia and Substack are monolithic. Studiotime, Swimmy and Wheelprice are specific.
- Start small with basic no-code tools like Carrd and Pory before moving on.
- Join #100DaysOfNoCode for social accountability.
- Start a no-code agency. Wit Suma, a Trends Pro member, launched a no-code agency building growth tools. See Thinkbox, BuildLab, Twindeavor, Luhhu and Finsweet. Services can be your gateway to products and scalable income.
- Use no-code tools to build a productized service. Lead Cookie ($50k/m) and Scribly ($30k/m) use Zapier and Airtable. Jake Jorgovan works 5 hours a week. As Lead Cookie earns $50,000 a month. (Via Seth)
🔑 Key Lessons
- No-code tools democratize leverage. When anyone can build. Authenticity outweighs access.
- Leverage amplifies judgement.
- Code, capital, manufacturing, (paid) acquisition and ideas are being commoditized.
“No-Code?! There’s actually code.”
But you aren’t writing it. Some hate this term. But alternatives have too many syllables to win a marketing war. Haters complain about “no-code” and make it more popular.
“All problems can’t be solved with no-code.”
Correct. Absolutes are usually false.
“No-code tools can’t scale.”
Most can. But this is a good problem.
“Don’t call your agency a ‘no-code’ agency.”
Some search for no-code agencies in need of speed and accessibility. Build two funnels with the same service. Capture both segments.
- Who’s down to talk no-code? • The tweet behind this report.
- How to Build • How to build Shopify, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Facebook, Amazon, Product Hunt and more without writing code.
- Serendipity as a Service (Random Pizza) • No-code tools help Whit Anderson build and operate RandomPizza.
- Small Teams • A list of teams behind billion-dollar companies. Abstraction breeds leverage.
Become a Trends Pro Member
Click here to join the Trends Pro Community, get this Trends Pro Report PLUS the entire PRO library and the next 52 Trends Pro Reports.
What you’ll get:
- 30 No-Code Apps (233% More)
- 32 No-Code Tools (255% More)
- 32 No-Code Founders (220% More)
- 4 Predictions (100% More)
- 8 Opportunities (100% More)
- 7 Key Lessons (133% More)
- 10 Summarized Links (150% More)
With Trends Pro you’ll learn:
- (📈 Pro) Who’s building profitable businesses with no-code tools?
- (📈 Pro) How will the no-code movement change investor expectations?
- (📈 Pro) How do no-code tools lower execution risk?
- (📈 Pro) How to use no-code tools to generate leads?
- (📈 Pro) How will the no-code movement lead to more coders?
- (📈 Pro) Why will no-code communities be more diverse than developer communities?
- (📈 Pro) How to build games without writing code?
- and a lot more…