This is the free version of Trends PRO #0033 — No-Code
Recreating wheels (and apps) wastes time, money and energy.
- Dev Shopper
- Rebel Book Club
- My No-Code Journal
- Ben Tossell
- Tara Reed
- Sam Lloyd
- Dan Parry
- Sisa Lleses
- Karthik Puvvada (KP)
- Rita Roloff
- Lacey Kesler
- Mark Magnuson
- Mariam Hakobyan
- Using no-code will be a competitive advantage. Saving time, money and energy. Allowing you to build (and change) faster and cheaper than competitors.
- No-code leads to bundling and unbundling. Sharetribe, Anchor, Podia and Substack are monolithic. Studiotime, Swimmy and Wheelprice are specific.
- Start small with basic no-code tools like Carrd and Pory before moving on.
- Join #100DaysOfNoCode for social accountability.
- Start a no-code agency. Wit Suma, a Trends Pro member, launched a no-code agency building growth tools. See Thinkbox, BuildLab, Twindeavor, Luhhu and Finsweet. Services can be your gateway to products and scalable income.
- Use no-code tools to build a productized service. Lead Cookie ($50k/m) and Scribly ($30k/m) use Zapier and Airtable. Jake Jorgovan works 5 hours a week. As Lead Cookie earns $50,000 a month. (Via Seth)
🔑 Key Lessons
- No-code tools democratize leverage. When anyone can build. Authenticity outweighs access.
- Leverage amplifies judgement.
- Code, capital, manufacturing, (paid) acquisition and ideas are being commoditized.
“No-Code?! There’s actually code.”
But you aren’t writing it. Some hate this term. But alternatives have too many syllables to win a marketing war. Haters complain about “no-code” and make it more popular.
“All problems can’t be solved with no-code.”
Correct. Absolutes are usually false.
“No-code tools can’t scale.”
Most can. But this is a good problem.
“Don’t call your agency a ‘no-code’ agency.”
Some search for no-code agencies in need of speed and accessibility. Build two funnels with the same service. Capture both segments.
- Who’s down to talk no-code? • The tweet behind this report.
- How to Build • How to build Shopify, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Facebook, Amazon, Product Hunt and more without writing code.
- Serendipity as a Service (Random Pizza) • No-code tools help Whit Anderson build and operate RandomPizza.
- Small Teams • A list of teams behind billion-dollar companies. Abstraction breeds leverage.
Access Trends Pro
To save 2,000+ hours of market research, access all Trends Pro Reports and join our Trends Pro Community.
What you’ll get:
- 30 No-Code Apps (233% More)
- 32 No-Code Tools (255% More)
- 32 No-Code Founders (220% More)
- 4 Predictions (100% More)
- 8 Opportunities (100% More)
- 7 Key Lessons (133% More)
- 10 Summarized Links (150% More)
With Trends Pro you’ll learn:
- (📈 Pro) Who’s building profitable businesses with no-code tools?
- (📈 Pro) How will the no-code movement change investor expectations?
- (📈 Pro) How do no-code tools lower execution risk?
- (📈 Pro) How to use no-code tools to generate leads?
- (📈 Pro) How will the no-code movement lead to more coders?
- (📈 Pro) Why will no-code communities be more diverse than developer communities?
- (📈 Pro) How to build games without writing code?
- and a lot more…